Once you are in your event dashboard you will see the Campaigns option along with your event settings. This is where you will create tracking links for affiliates or various sales channels. The link you create will allow you to track the clicks and sales conversion rate. This option does not give a discount and is for tracking purposes only.
Gift Cards also known as “gift coupons” or “gift certificates” are a mechanism that allows you to sell tokens that can later be used to pay for tickets.
Gift cards, are very different feature than vouchers. The difference is:
• Vouchers can be used to give a discount. When a voucher is used, the price of a ticket is reduced by the configured discount and sold at a lower price. They therefore reduce both revenue as well as taxes. Vouchers are always specific to a certain product in an order. Vouchers are usually not sold but given out as part of a marketing campaign or to specific groups of people. Vouchers are bound to a specific event.
• Gift cards are not a discount, but rath
In order to scan tickets utilizing Loop1Scan (see links below to download app), you must connect your device to your backend.
1) Login to your organizer account2) Select the menu option: Devices, then hit the ( +Connect a device )
3) Type in the Name of the device (for example: Scanner 1 or Guest Scanner1)4) Choose either to allow access to all events or select the individual events you want to grant scanning permissions too.
Once you save your settings the next window will show you a QR code - scan the QR code with the device running Loop1Scan and you are done.
Download Loop 1 Scan at: Google Play / Apple App Store
If you want to restrict access to your event to different types of groups or people, you can check the “Buying this product requires approval” in the settings of your product. If a customer tries to buy said product, they will still be able to place their order but can not proceed to payment. Instead, you will be asked to approve or deny the order and only if you approve it, we will send a payment link to the customer.
This requires the customer to interact with the order process twice (once for the order, once for the payment)
When utilizing Loop1Tickets you have two options available to receive funds from your sales.
1) Loop 1 Merchant Services - With this option all orders will be processed through Loop-1. Payments will be sent within 3 days after your event has ended and can be verified. Advance payment options available to long term clients. Loop 1 Merchant Rate is set at the Stripe standard of 2.9% + .30 cents per transaction.
2) Stripe - Open a new account or connect your existing stripe account. You will receive payments as they occur to your bank account.
-Additional Payment Features- Each event can be linked to a different Stripe account. If you are working with multiple companies/users/partner
If you need to give multiple people access with different levels, you will do this through the TEAMS option shown on your organizer page.
Organizer permissions allow actions on the level of an organizer account, in particular:
Can create events – To create a new event under this organizer account, users need to have this permission
Can change teams and permissions – This permission is required to perform the kind of action you are doing right now. Anyone with this permission can assign arbitrary other permissions to themselves, so this is the most powerful permission there is to give.
Can change organizer settings – This permission is required to perform changes to the settings of the org
Within your event settings, external tracking is where you are able to enter your Tracking IDs for: Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Linkedin Partner ID and HubSpot Account ID.
Tracking across domain boundaries and through the widget is supported for Google Analytics.
Tracking scripts are modified to protect privacy-sensitive data such as ticket codes (technical details).
Vouchers are a form of discount that can be issued and sent out to your customers.
Vouchers can be limited to the whole event or a single product. Discounts include:
-No Effect – this is used for hidden products
-Set a product to a certain price
-Subtract a $ from the price
-Reduce the price by a certain %
Vouchers can be created within the event settings “Vouchers”
If you need to restrict access to your event or parts of your event only to a specific, invited group. There’s two ways to do this with Loop1
Option A: Required voucher codes
If you check the option “This product can only be bought using a voucher” of one or multiple products, only people holding an applicable voucher code will be able to buy the product.
You can then generate voucher codes for the respective product and send them out to the group of possible attendees. If the recipients should still be able to choose between different products, you can create an additional quota and map the voucher to that quota instead of the products themselves.
Option B: Hidden Ticket Links
Within your event settings, you will see the option called "Widget". This is where you can get the code to embed ticketing sales directly on your website.
The widget will still open a new tab for the checkout if the user is on a mobile device.
To obtain the correct HTML code for embedding your event into your website, go to the “Widget” tab of your event’s settings. You can specify some optional settings there (for example the language of the widget) and then click “Generate widget code”.
1)Header Code: This should be embedded into the part of your website, if possible. If this inconvenient, you can put it in the