Teams / Users
If you need to give multiple people access with different levels, you will do this through the TEAMS option shown on your organizer page.
Organizer permissions allow actions on the level of an organizer account, in particular:
- Can create events – To create a new event under this organizer account, users need to have this permission
- Can change teams and permissions – This permission is required to perform the kind of action you are doing right now. Anyone with this permission can assign arbitrary other permissions to themselves, so this is the most powerful permission there is to give.
- Can change organizer settings – This permission is required to perform changes to the settings of the organizer account, e.g. its name or display settings.
Event permissions allow actions on the level of an event. You can give the team access to all events of the organizer (including future ones that are not yet created) or just a selected set of events. The specific permissions to choose from are:
- Can change event settings – This permission gives access to most areas of the control panel that are not controlled by one of the other event permissions, especially those that are related to setting up and configuring the event.
- Can change product settings – This permission allows to create and modify products and objects that are closely related to products, such as product categories, quotas, and questions.
- Can view orders – This permission allows viewing the list of orders and all individual order details, but not changing anything about it. This also includes the various exports offered.
- Can change orders – This permission allows all actions that involve changing an order, such as changing the products in an order, marking an order as paid or refunded, importing banking data, etc. This only works properly if the same users also have the “Can view orders” permission.
- Can view vouchers – This permission allows viewing the list of vouchers including the voucher codes themselves and their redemption status.
- Can change vouchers – This permission allows to create and modify vouchers in all their details. It only works properly if the same users also have the “Can view vouchers” permission.
0 0 0 0 0 0 0